Saturday, January 16, 2010

Valentines on the horizon!


It's been quite a year so far with a lot of family illnesses and trips to the hospital for minor things, after that big pre-Christmas snow storm, but things are hopefully getting back to normal now. And here we are already looking at hearts and shamrocks everywhere in the stores! I really love the white and red and hearts on snow sort of imagery associated with Valentine's Day, even though I've never been into the holiday (I'm much too cranky for things like that).

But because I love snow and hearts, I have a lot of Valentiney art in the vaults! Here's a print of one of them that I have in my Etsy shop. I still have a lot more snowy winter art as well! It's been a good couple of weeks, the Eve Hallows book that I illustrated (By Freda Roberts and Eva Rice) now available on amazon.com, Barnes and Noble online, powells.com and other sites! And we are starting work on another book for which I am the illustrator. More on that as it develops!

Happy 2010 now that I can finally start enjoying it!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you incorporated the green into the hearts Sarada! Cheers to a great 2010 for you. Glad to hear you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Judy, and happy 2010 to you too!

    ReplyDelete