Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Owl and the Pussycat went to tea...




Another new Etsy listing -- 6 x 8, horizontal and I'm kind of hoping to be able to work out a way to make prints from this one in the near future. I was thinking how nice it would be to be able to make or offer things like prints or cards, but it's hard to find time to do all that stuff when you are also working a full time job and like to spend your free time creating new stuff rather than doing customer service. Do any artists who do offer a lot of prints, cards, merchandise, etc. ever feel like you are just fulfilling orders in a print factory? I always enjoyed packaging and shipping orders from eBay, but I only have about one evening a week to do those things now.

I'm also trying to decide whether prints, or cards, or some other format would be most appealing to people... with the limitation in mind that I don't have the time or resources to devote to a large scale project.

No comments:

Post a Comment