Sunday, September 12, 2010

ACEO adventures

In the summer of 2008 I asked the question...what on earth is an ACEO? Well, they are small and fast and fun to do and people seem to like them so I did a few, but the challenges of scanning something tiny (about 2 x 3 inches give or take) and then having to upload a picture that is about 1000 pixels on a side, means that the images get kind of distorted. Now that I have a camera with a semi-reliable macro function I can take pictures of the darn things so they look like something. So I have relisted a few on Etsy (click for the links) and I will list a few more. Will I do more though?....well that depends if I can find the little plastic baseball card sized sheaths that are needed to protect them. Where DID I put those?....the perils of moving....

At any rate, these continue my themes of gothic horror and there are also some ghosts in bottles and a cryptid....UFOs are coming though, once I get those pictures taken....I mean of the ACEOs, not of the actual UFOs, unless tonight turns out to be more interesting of an evening than I had planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment