Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween around the house

I realize that Halloween has truly -- sneaked? snuck? -- up on me this year because I've barely taken any autumn leaf pictures (too rainy on days that I have time) and I haven't gone anywhere or done anything relating to the season. I just listed this painting on Etsy, which probably has a Halloween association of some sort since it's got an owl and groovy night stuff in it, but then again it's kind of an all-purpose fantasy painting.

But, you know, having Halloween stuff in the house all year long I kind of lose track of when the actual holiday is. My Halloween stuff is messy and unorganized, but it's always there!


I do love my horror dolls by Bastet2329.

The Halloween curtains are always up of course.

Anyway, that's just a few clicks around my messy abode, where piles of books and records/CDs are pretty much on every available surface. I don't put much of my own art on the wall because that would mean I'd have to frame it!

5 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's Halloween time already either. But your paintings totally have me in that mood now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I could help! :D I just fell in love with your shop, CloudNine, those are some adorable, colorful items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't believe it's almost our(me and mom's) halloween birthdays.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And then the countdown begins to mine! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the owl with the butterfly wings. What a fey owl!

    ReplyDelete