Monday, February 22, 2010

Just a sample


Over the next couple weeks I'll be finishing up quite a lot of illustrations for a project of illustrating a children's book about angels. There will be 10 canvases I'm painting for the inside (not counting the cover, back, etc.) and each canvas has two sides, so there are 20 individual images. I'm done with three canvases now and hope to complete three more by March 1 so I will be almost done for our March 15 deadline. They are fun to do, with similar color palettes and themes -- it's really quite a wonderful idea! It wasn't my idea, but I am happy to be illustrating it. :)

This is why I haven't had a chance to post other new art lately, because I've been very involved with this, but I have other stuff brewing as well...and with winter on the way out, the great outdoors beckon soon!...

No comments:

Post a Comment