Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Summer flames

It's been almost three months since my last update since things have been very busy and most of the creative work I've been doing has been for personal use, but I have a lot of things brewing so it's time to say hello to the outside world again!

I am working on a wildlife painting for a fundraiser for the Houston Zoo this fall and I am in the process of finishing that, plus I will have some paintings in the art portion of the Dead Audio Music Festival. More on that as it develops!  In the meantime here is a new painting with a bit of Halloween in the air, because the Fourth of July is generally around when I start looking at my Halloween stuff and trying to figure out how to add to it for the autumn season.  I mean, I do that all year....but it becomes especially important around now. :)


It's been so long since I posted that Blogger has changed its layout a little so in case I didn't link that properly, you can see this item listed on my Etsy shop.

More soon...as in, tomorrow, most likely, as I have some things to say about my excitement over the Higgs Boson!!


No comments:

Post a Comment