Saturday, August 15, 2009

The other recent Halloween painting


I somehow actually wound up doing things on my vacation this week so I didn't get around to posting this the other day.  She is also on Etsy but I'm not sure if it's time to start shoving Halloween down everyone's throat quite yet so I'm just sort of letting them hang out there for awhile.  I'm watching Dark Shadows right now, because I found a cache of box sets for sale used at a local record store.  I'm finishing up watching Box 5, Disc 4 from Netflix so I can get started on Box 6!  Last year around Halloween I watched Dark Shadows every night while I knitted a Dr. Who scarf, earning me some sort of mega-nerd cred somewhere, I'm sure.

I amenjoying reading Bram Stoker's book about mummies and I realized that the Hammer film "Blood From the Mummy's Tomb" is based on it so I am going to have to keep an eye out for that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment